Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Krave Double Chocolate Review!

When I told some of my friends I didn't have cereal when I was a kid and now I have a blog about it, they recommended a few cereals. My friends Holden and Sam recommended Krave the most, a chocolate cereal that is pretty tasty. Indeed it is, and when they say "Double Chocolate", they really mean double chocolate. This is the most chocolate-y cereal I have ever tasted. Sonny the Bird would flip out if he ever ate this stuff. It's a great cereal in my opinion, but for those who don't like chocolate this isn't for you. In fact, my mom hated this cereal when she ate it. I think it's a tasty cereal, but they could have toned down the chocolate, though. I mean, this has A LOT of frickin' chocolate. The milk turns chocolate if it sits too long, so everything is chocolate. Their shape is way too simple, just plain chocolate squares. Their ads are kinda dumb, too. It follows the Krave cereal bits eating chocolate squares to pieces, then prompting to say "Chocolate chocolate yum yum!". It's an overall good cereal, but it's too ordinary.
 
Taste: 9/10
Look: 1/10
Commercials: 3/10
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment