Friday, March 8, 2013

Froot Loops Review!

Well, here we are, trying Froot Loops. I think I said this in my Fruity Pebbles Xtreme Colors review, but there's a cycle: all of the fruit cereals taste the same, and this rule also goes for Froot Loops. Like Xtreme Colors, Froot Loops looks like a pretty cereal, but I think that's something the cereal focuses on too much is the colors. Yet I like the substance and look of Froot Loops. Anyway, the cereal tasted kinda bland and not so much fruity. I guess following Sam's nose just leads to dry and bland tasting cereal. Speaking of which, let's get to the commercials. I like the character of Toucan Sam, but he's not that much. He could be more imaginative, but he just says "Follow my nose for a fruity taste that shows!" and then just goes away, plain as that. As a DuckTales twist, Sam was given 3 young nephews who, like Huey, Dewey, and Louie, are really annoying. The commercials are somewhat entertaining but also kinda dumb and cheesy, like this one here of Sam and his nephews trying to steal cereal from a greedy ancient mummy. It's dumb, but also entertaining.


Taste: 2/10
Look: 10/10
Commercials: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment