Monday, March 4, 2013

Fruity Pebbles Rockin' Xtreme Colors Review!

Well, we now know I really don't like fruit flavored cereal. Nope. My Trix Fruitalicious Swirls review is coming up as well as my Froot Loops, but I really don't like fruit cereals. They all taste the same, all sort of bland. Not a terrible taste, but not too great. Most Post cereals aren't as great as Kellogg's or General Mills in my opinion. The taste isn't unbearable, but like I said somewhat bland and not too fruity at all. As for the look, that's pretty cool. These "rockin' xtreme colors" sound so ridiculous, almost like it came from the mid 1990s, promising an "amped-up fruity taste!" Well, it's right, I guess, because this cereal is pretty frickin' bright. I guess that's somewhat impressive and kinda pretty. The commercial is way too simple and also kinda annoying. It show Pebbles and Bam Bam, along with some other kids, in their karate getup kicking massive colors. It's a stupid ad and also kind of annoying. Anyway, I'll probably review the original Fruity Pebbles, too, but I found this to be bland and untasty, yet the design of it is pretty.


Taste: 3/10
Look: 10/10
Commercial: 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment