Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Corn Pops Review!

I'm trying my very first cereal that isn't too sweet and tastes just kinda like plain cereal. Here we go- Corn Pops. It's okay. Like I said, the sweet types are better, but I'm a picky eater. I've been like that always. It's not that bad, better than some of the other cereals I've tried, but it could use more flavor. Not terrible, but I definitely like the more flavorful cereals better. It's actually not too bad, but the slogan "Crispy Glazed Crunchy Sweet" is misleading.
Here's a unique ad campaign: optical illusions!
For the look, it's not that bad for a corn-flavored cereal, but it IS generic. But we were expecting this and if they made it any other way, it wouldn't look like a  corn cereal. I give it a good word because the cereal actually looks like its flavor.
I remember the commercials from a few years ago, but I haven't recently seen one. I do remember this one, where there's literally talking Corn Pops on a beach. The idea of the commercial is that there's a Corn Pops world of their own, and by the time the commercial ends, the Corn Pops are devoured by a giant spoon. The jokes told in the commercials are kinda corny (Get it? See what I did there?), but the commercials are unique and fun.


TASTE: 5/10
LOOK: 5/10
COMMERCIALS: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment