Monday, March 4, 2013

Apple Jacks Review!

I've so far tried put 5 or 6 cereals already, and my favorite as of now is Apple Jacks. Not only are the commercials pretty decent, but this cereal tastes great. The name is kind of a lie, it doesn't really taste like apples. It's more contained with cinnamon, but there's some apple in it- I guess you just can't taste it. The milk even has a taste to it, one of those tastes that remains in your mouth for a while until you eat something else. Apple Jacks is great in my opinion. The look of the cereal is decent, with green representing apples and tan representing cinnamon. The milk even has red flavored dots in it.  The commercials between the slightly racist CinnaMon and the Bad Apple is great, because before the characters were invented in 2004 the commercials were too simple and they sucked. An interesting thing to know is that the animation company that made the commercials also made those Chips Ahoy commercials with the talking cookie. To sum things up, I liked it. It was the first cereal I had and have reviewed.

Taste: 9/10
Look: 8/10
Commercials: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment