Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cocoa Puffs Review!

I'm back from my hiatus, and I can finally taste again! And thank goodness I can, because today's cereal, Cocoa Puffs, is like heaven in my mouth. One of my new favorites, Cocoa Puffs is....very chocolate-y. It's true to its name, and the chocolate is so good. Seriously, it tastes great. I can understand why Sonny is so cuckoo.
The shape is good, especially for a chocolate flavored cereal. You can't expect a chocolate cereal to be filled with color, that's a fruit cereal's job. The cereal is brown and circle-shaped, which is great for a chocolate cereal- better than Krave's unneeded shape.
The commercials, which are classic, is very similar to its fellow General Mills cereal Trix. It follows an orange bird named Sonny who is "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs". This bird usually cannot get his hands off of Cocoa Puffs, and usually tries to get off his addiction to this great tasting cereal. The commercials are actually pretty funny- as long as they are not played to death, which they usually are. But check them out below, and thanks again for reading! Stay tuned for a new review twice a week!





No comments:

Post a Comment