Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cereal Eating Hiatus.

Alright guys, I have to take a very short hiatus from my cereal blog, but don't worry. I'll be back with a ton of new reviews, and I might even try to eat limited edition cereals themed after television shows and movies.
Tomorrow, I'm going to Walt Disney World for a week. This is my second time and I really can't wait to go again. I'll try to see if they have any Disney cereals there, because I know that Kellogg's and Disney paired up for a number of different cereals like Magix and Mud & Bugs.
But anyway, I have a cold. One of my many annoying symptoms is that I can't taste anything, so until this goes away I can't do a cereal review. I just wanted to make a very short blog informing you of why I haven't been around. There will be a lot more new cereal reviews when I get back. See you then!

-Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment