Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Cap'n Crunch's Halloween Crunch! HORROR WITH MILK #1!

Well, so much for August 15. Hopefully September 3rd is okay enough. Welcome, everybody, to the brand new installments of the Imperial Cereal! A new cereal review every three days, and that's a promise! Except the best of the best as my little 1,000 views present! Thank you all for looking at this pointless blog and reading me reviewing cereals of all things.
As Halloween is only one month left, a lot of Halloween cereals have been popping up lately, like Count Chocula and his buddies and other annually Halloween themed cereals. So, here's a segment I call "Horror With Milk". Yeah, dumb name. But anyway, let's get to our first cereal in three months or so: Cap'n Crunch's Halloween Crunch.

Tastewise, it's PHENOMENAL. I loved the taste of this cereal, it's just like Cap'n Crunch's awesome taste with a mix of berries and other flavors with some flavored milk that turns green after a while. It's awesome. The taste of the cereal really was appealing to me, gets a 10 out of 10.

The look of the cereal is really cool, too, it uses a lot of orange and green and also really gets you in the spooky halloween spirit. The whole cereal's look and taste is awesome and I love it.

There's no commercial that I've seen or heard of yet, but the look and taste of the cereal is so great and it gets you in the holiday's spirit, and I think that makes up for it. See you on Friday for a spooky review of Boo Berry!

-Jordan


Taste: 10/10
Look: 10/10
Commercial: NONE

No comments:

Post a Comment